Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Bracelets!

I've been very busy for the last few weeks setting up a new beading/polymer clay/computer room, and turning the basement back into a pottery studio. Yes, I said BACK into a pottery studio. I used to make ceramic pots and teach throwing 20-25 years ago or so. But I'll have more on that later, and pictures of the beading room when it's done.

Here are three new bracelets, only one of which is listed on Etsy - the purple pansy bracelet. But I'll be listing the others soon, on Ebay or Etsy.

































5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful....

TheArizonaProspector said...

I like your blog and your work. It is very interesting. You might consider getting a Free Listing for both your Blog and your store in The Hand Made Product Directory
http://www.dmpmc.net/THMD
To increase its visibility.

Beadwork and Pottery said...

Thank you dmp! I appreciate your comments and I've checked out The Hand Made Product Directory and joined!

Unknown said...

really beautiful!!!

Beadwork and Pottery said...

Thank you Triz! Means a lot coming from a great beadweaver!
Judy